Below are free resources and learning opportunities available about transportation in the Triangle:
- Individualized Assistance – Want help planning your public transit route? Sign up to speak with a planner and get personalized route assistance!
- Emergency Ride Home Program (ERH) – If you miss your bus or carpool because of a family emergency or you were scheduled to work overtime, you can get a free taxi ride home through ERH!
- GoTriangle ACCESS curb-to-curb paratransit service – If you have a disability and need help getting to your destination, you can use ACCESS!
- GoPerks – Track your trips on public transit for a chance to win prizes!
Ways to travel
Riding the bus
Due to COVID-19, all GoTriangle, GoRaleigh, GoCary, and GoDurham routes are 100% fare free!
- Plan your trip and sign up for service alerts
- Find real-time bus information (or download the Transloc app)
Biking, walking, & scooter travel
- Walking and biking safety information
- Rent a Citrix Cycle (electric-assist bike)
- Find a cycling group
- Scooter Share
Vanpool, carpool, and ride-matching
Triangle-wide transportation plans & projects
- Sign up for updates on transit plans in Wake, Durham, and Orange counties
- Keep up to date with Commuter Rail
- Learn about Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)
- Learn about Raleigh-specific plans
You can reach out to Kim Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions about transportation options and resources in the triangle