Habitat Wake is seeking individuals to participate in our Summer of Service internship program. As a Habitat Wake intern, you will select a concentration track and commit to working alongside staff and volunteers to gain new skills. Your positive attitude and volunteer spirit will help support Habitat Wake’s mission to bring people together to build homes, communities and hope.
- New home construction
- Hands-on experience in one of Habitat Wake’s core program areas
- Opportunities to build your leadership, project management and time management skills
- Exposure to the operations and administration of a non-profit organization
- Opportunities for networking with diverse members of the community
- A certificate of program completion to add to your portfolio and resume
- Opportunities to be involved in future Habitat Wake special events
Note: This is an upaid volunteer opportunity; volunteers should 16-19 years old.
Habitat Wake’s Summer of Service is a great opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their resume and build experience in the non-profit field.