We encourage you to watch Segregated by Design, a short film that examines the long history of policies and laws which intentionally segregated cities all across the UnitedStates.
After watching the video, use the following questions to guide your discussion!
1. What did you learn from this video that surprised you?
2. What, if anything, were you taught in school about racial discrimination in
3. How have people in your community shown awareness of these issues?
4. How would your neighborhood look today if these discriminatory policies
were never enforced?
5. What can we do, as a community, to spread awareness and promote equity in housing?