Thank you for your interest in buying a Habitat home! The online application will take you about 30 minutes.
Are you able to answer yes to the following criteria?
- I consistently make a minimum of $30,000 a year (this includes part-time employment, Social Security Benefits, child support, alimony, etc.) This does not include EBT/Food Stamps, TANF or unemployment benefits.
- I am a US citizen or permanent resident.
- I have lived or worked in Wake or Johnston county for the past 12 months.
- I have not owned any property in the last three years (for example, vacant land, marital property, heir property. List is not all inclusive)
- I am willing to partner with Habitat Wake, including investing up to 200 sweat equity hours and completing financial literacy and homebuyer education courses.