Thank you for your interest in buying a Habitat home! The online application will take you about 30 minutes.
Are you able to answer yes to the following criteria?
- I consistently make a minimum of $30,000 a year (this includes part-time employment, Social Security Benefits, child support, alimony, etc.) This does not include EBT/Food Stamps, TANF or unemployment benefits.
- I am a US citizen or permanent resident.
- I have lived or worked in Wake or Johnston county for the past 12 months.
- I have not owned any property in the last three years (for example, vacant land, marital property, heir property. List is not all inclusive)
- I am willing to partner with Habitat Wake, including investing up to 200 sweat equity hours and completing financial literacy and homebuyer education courses.
Please note, we require program applicants to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to complete their sweat equity hours on our build sites.